(8) Final test: referred to as final test. It is to put the laminated battery module on a module tester for testing. Through the test results, check whether the performance parameters of the module change or whether there is an open circuit or short circuit fault in the module after the module is laminated. At the same time, visual inspection should be carried out to see if the cells are displaced, cracked, etc., and whether there are spots or slags in the modules. After passing the test, it can enter the frame module process.
(9) Mounting frame: It is to install an aluminum alloy frame for the glass module to increase the strength of the module, further seal the battery module, and prolong the service life of the battery. The gap between the frame and the glass module is filled with silica gel. Angle aluminum inlay connection or bolted connection between each frame. Hand-assembled frames generally use a corner colliding machine. Automatic frame module machine is used for automatic frame module.
(10) Install the junction box: The junction box is generally installed at the lead out on the back of the module and glued with silica gel. The positive and negative leads of the bus bar drawn from the battery module are welded with the corresponding lead posts in the junction box with solder. Some junction boxes insert the bus bar into the flexible plug-in clip in the junction box for connection. When installing the junction box, pay attention to the correct installation, the distance between the junction box and the frame is uniform, and the bypass diode is also directly installed in the junction box.
(11) High voltage test: High voltage test refers to applying a certain voltage between the module frame and the electrode lead to test the voltage resistance and insulation strength of the module to ensure that the module is not damaged under harsh natural conditions (lightning strikes, etc.). The test method is to connect the outgoing line of the module to the positive pole of the high voltage tester after short circuit, connect the exposed metal part of the module to the negative pole of the high voltage tester, and pressurize at a rate not greater than 500V / s until 1000V+2 times the open circuit voltage for 1min; If the open circuit voltage is less than 50V, the applied voltage is 500V.
(12) Cleaning and labeling: Use 95% absolute ethanol to clean the EVA glue marks, dirt, and residual silica gel on the glass surface, aluminum frame and TPT green board surface of the module. Then affix the factory label of the module under the backplane junction box.
(13) module sampling test and appearance inspection: The purpose of module sampling test is to conduct product sampling inspection of battery modules in accordance with the requirements of quality management to ensure that the modules are 100% qualified. At the same time of random inspection and packaging and storage, an appearance inspection of each battery module is also carried out. The main contents are as follows.
① Check that the content of the label is consistent with the actual board shape;
②The appearance of the battery is chromatic aberration is obvious;
③The space between the battery slices and rows and rows is not uniform, and the horizontal and vertical spaces do not form a 90″ angle;
④ The surface of the welding strip is not smooth, bright, free of accumulation, and free of burrs;
⑤There are fine debris inside the battery board;
⑥ There are chipped corners or cracks in the battery;
⑦The rows or columns of the battery slices are not parallel to the edge of the outer frame, and the distance between the battery slices and the frame is not equal;
⑧The junction box position is not uniform or the sealant is not dry, causing displacement or falling off;
⑨The lead wires in the junction box are not welded firmly, smoothly or with burrs;
⑩The positive and negative poles of the battery board output do not match the markings of the junction box;
⑪The angle and size of the aluminum frame are not correct, causing the frame joints to be too large;
⑫The four corners of the aluminum frame are not polished, resulting in burrs;
⑬ The appearance is not clean;
⑭The packing box is not standardized.
(14) Packing and warehousing: Pack the cleaned and qualified battery modules into cartons according to the specified quantity. Each side of the carton should be padded with a layer of hard cardboard, and the modules should also be separated by plastic foam or thin cardboard.